India Extends eVisa Facility to Cypriot Passport Holders for Tourism
In view of excellent, traditionally historic relations between India and Cyprus and the desire of both countries to promote tourism, people to people contacts and explore further opportunities, the Government of India has decided with immediate effect to extend eVisa to Cypriot passport holders for travel to India for tourism purposes.
1. International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
6. Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
7. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.